Observe! If you are interested to join our Zoom meetings, please send us an email. Or Visit www.aaphilippines.com and look at online meetings.
Weekly meetings in Redemptorist Church, in The Convento conference room, at the back of the church, off Juana Osmena Street – on Aboitiz Street and Queen’s Road.
All English speaking meetings at Redemptorist are from 6.00 PM to 7.00 PM (Except Friday night Cebuano meeting 6:30 PM) Starting From 18 November 2023 Monday,Thursday and Saturday Meetings will Change to 7pm-8pm
– Monday: English speaking, topic / discussion – closed meeting*
– Thursday: English speaking, “12 and 12”, alternating with “Came to believe”, and “Living sober” reading – closed meeting*
– Friday: Cebuano speaking, open meeting 6:30 PM
– Saturday: English speaking, Big Book reading, open meeting**
Other AA meetings in/around Cebu :
– Monday 10.30 AM: Starbucks Coffee shop, SM Seaside Mall – English –
– Tuesday 6:00 PM Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf @ Ayala Mall, ground floor on the terrace area – English speaking
– Wednesday 10:30 AM: Robinson Galleria face to face AA stick meeting. Meet and greet at Starbucks 10:00 am. Meeting starts at the food court 10:30am.
– Friday 10:30 AM: – Don Bosco Retreat House, Lawaan, Km 11, Cebu South Road, Talisay – 6045 Cebu – Click for MAP
– Friday 6:00 PM: Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf @ Ayala Mall, ground floor on the terrace area – English speaking
-Saturday 09:30 AM: Pardo Smoke @ E. Sabellano Street, Basak Pardo, Cebu City. Contacts Timmy S. 0991-709-1156 or Anne M. 0932-888-6701
Outside CEBU CITY – Province area:
Wednesday 7 pm : Place: Tourism Infrastructure and Enterprise Zone Authority Building, Corner Ouano Avenue, Barangay Centro, Mandaue City. Open meeting Cebuano/English. For information, call Renan Cebuano/English – 0929 – 089 9049.
Name of group: Bantayan AA Group # 1 –
Type of meeting: Open English/Local language
Meeting time: Tuesday and Friday 1 PM
Place: Bantayan town – beside St. Peter and Paul’s Church in the church’s Parochial Hall south of church upstairs.
Contact: Cherry M # 0950 – 892 5832 dialect or Chip M # 0956- 293 3817 for English.
Name of group: “Toledo Day at a Time Group”
Type of meeting: Open English/Cebuano speaking
Meeting time: Sundays at 11 AM
Place: Banana Chapter Población Toledo City (private residence)
Contact person: Dave – cell # 09771270534 for directions
Note: “Closed meeting” are for alcoholics and those who have a desire to stop drinking.
“Open meetings” are open to anyone, alcoholic or not.