Observe! If you are interested to join our Zoom meetings, please send us an email.
Weekly meetings in Redemptorist Church, in The Convento conference room, at the back of the church, off Juana Osmena Street – on Aboitiz Street and Queen’s Road.
All English speaking meetings at Redemptorist are from 6.00 PM to 7.00 PM
– Monday: English speaking, topic / discussion – closed meeting*
– Thursday: English speaking, “12 and 12”, alternating with “Came to believe”, and “Living sober” reading – closed meeting*
– Friday: Cebuano speaking, open meeting** OBS! This meeting is suspended until further notice.
– Saturday: English speaking, Big Book reading, open meeting**
Other AA meetings in/around Cebu :
– Monday 10.30 AM: Starbucks Coffee shop, SM Seaside Mall – English – Now ongoing.
– Tuesday 6:00 PM: The Coffee Bean and Tea leaf on the 4th floor of Ayala Mall. Located next to Salad stop and opposite Cinema 5 – English
– Wednesday 10 AM: Parish Youth Ministry Office, Virgin de la Regla Parish, Acolytes room (Directly across the street behind church) Lapu-Lapu – open meeting in English. Suspended until further notice.
– Wednesday 10:30 AM: Robinson Galleria Mall, North Reclamation Road, top floor – Food court – open meeting in English Meet earlier for coffee at Starbucks, ground floor.
– Friday 10:30 AM: – Don Bosco Retreat House, Lawaan, Km 11, Cebu South Road, Talisay – 6045 Cebu – Click for MAP
– Friday 10.30 AM: Starbucks Coffee shop, SM Seaside Mall – English Suspended until further notice
– Friday 6:00 PM: The Coffee Bean and Tea leaf on the 4th floor of Ayala Mall. Located next to Salad stop and opposite Cinema 5 – English
– Sunday 10 AM: Parish Youth Ministry Office, Virgin de la Regla Parish, Acolytes room (Directly across the street behind church) Lapu-Lapu – Open meeting in English – (suspended until further notice)
Outside CEBU CITY – Province area:
Name of group: Bantayan AA Group # 1 –
Type of meeting: Open English/Local language
Meeting time: Tuesday and Friday 1 PM
Place: Bantayan town – beside St. Peter and Paul’s Church in the church’s Parochial Hall south of church upstairs.
Contact: Cherry M # 0950 – 892 5832 dialect or Chip M # 0956- 293 3817 for English.
Name of group: “Toledo Day at a Time Group”
Type of meeting: Open English/Cebuano speaking
Meeting time: Sundays at 11 AM
Place: Banana Chapter Poblacion Toledo City (private residence)
Contact person: Dave – cell # 09771270534 for directions
Note: “Closed meeting” are for alcoholics and those who have a desire to stop drinking.
“Open meetings” are open to anyone, alcoholic or not.